Gimlet LMS portal supports SAML based Single Sign-on. This article shows how to create required configuration in Azure AD, but also other Identity providers can be used with Gimlet LMS.
- Download Gimlet LMS Single sign on metadata file from address https://fsrp.prewise.com/federationmetadata/2007-06/federationmetadata.xml to your own computer. It is saved with default name "federationmetadata.xml" to your default download folder.
- Log in to Azure and open Azure Active Directory
- Open Enterprise applications and click New application
- Select Create your own application and give descriptive name (for example Gimlet LMS). Keep the default selection in "Integrate any other application you don't find in the gallery (Non-gallery)". After application is created, you should see following view
- Click second box "Set up single sign on" and select SAML. Select from top menu "Upload metadata file" and select the file you downloaded on first step.
- Verify that all required setting are filled and Save configurations
- Check that Attributes and Claims box has default attributes selected and if required change and add new attributes.
- Copy App Federation Metadata Url From box 3 and send it to MPS Prewise
- Click Users and Groups at right side menu and select users or/and groups who are allowed to use this application. You can also give rights to all your Azure AD users in Properties and Setting Assignment required to "No"
Kirjaudu sisään jättääksesi kommentin.