Gimlet LMS portal supports SAML based Single Sign-on. This article shows how to create required configuration in Azure AD, but also other Identity providers can be used with Gimlet LMS.
- Download Gimlet LMS Single sign on metadata file from address https://fsrp.prewise.com/federationmetadata/2007-06/federationmetadata.xml to your own computer. It is saved with default name "federationmetadata.xml" to your default download folder.
- Log in to Azure and open Azure Active Directory
- Open Enterprise applications and click New application
- Select Create your own application and give descriptive name (for example Gimlet LMS). Keep the default selection in "Integrate any other application you don't find in the gallery (Non-gallery)". After application is created, you should see following view
- Click second box "Set up single sign on" and select SAML. Select from top menu "Upload metadata file" and select the file you downloaded on first step.
- Verify that all required setting are filled and Save configurations
- Check that Attributes and Claims box has default attributes selected and if required change and add new attributes.
- Copy App Federation Metadata Url From box 3 and send it to MPS Prewise
- Click Users and Groups at right side menu and select users or/and groups who are allowed to use this application. You can also give rights to all your Azure AD users in Properties and Setting Assignment required to "No"